The potential applicants will be required to submit the following documents (note: All documents,except the photo, must be in PDF format.) :
- Transcript of Records
- Diploma and diploma suplement of previously obtained degrees
- Learning Agreement (Guidelines on how to use Learning Agreement for studies)*
- Confirmation/Certificate of Enrollment (Uverenje sa fakulteta o upisanoj godini studija za godinu u kojoj je raspisan konkurs)
- Recommendation letter
- Motivation letter
- Language Certificate
- Copy of passport
* Host institution reserves the right to ask for any additional documents or information.
* Students of the University of Belgrade are required to have certified English translations of official documents (transcripts, diploma, etc).
Academic/ Administrative Staff
- Mobility agreement
- Motivation letter (optional /or if required by the host institution/school)
- Invitation letter (optional /or if required by the host institution/school)
- Copy of passport
Academic / Administrative staff of the University of Belgrade are required to have certified English translations of official documents (if there are any).
* Incoming candidates for staff mobility that need an invitation letter must contact the relevant unit or department of the University of Belgrade that will host their mobility: http://bg.ac.rs/en/members/members.php
For outgoing (UB) candidates:
- ** Prior to submitting the Outgoing Mobility Agreement for Teaching/Training to the International Relations Office of the University of Belgrade for Vice-Rector's signature, the Dean of the Faculty/Director of the Institute should put his/her initials in the box next to the applicant’s signature.
- In the field referring to the details of the Contact person at the sending institution please enter the details of the administrative staff of the International Relations Office of the University of Belgrade in charge of the specific agreement under which you are applying for mobility.